Tuesday 4 May 2010

What you are voting for...REBLOGGED FROM CAPN RANTY

Totally reblogged from CAPTAIN RANTY because it is too important for anyone to miss. More than a hat tip here almost a bended knee mate!!!

Believe me people this is IMPORTANT for us all to know!!!

Tuesday, 4 May 2010
What You Are Voting For


I was going to save this until after the election. Then I watched all seven videos and I realised that they contained information that would be useful to you right now. It is brilliantly researched and has some stunning facts. Quite apart from its usefulness, it is also interesting as a potted history. I found it quite fascinating. I hope you do too.

Politicians would have you believe that parliament is all-powerful and can do what it wants. The Rule of Law says otherwise.

This used to be taught at school. It was removed from the syllabus around 30 years ago.

I wonder why.

CR.
Scribbled by Captain Ranty at 10:09:00 AM 4 commen

No comments: