Monday 3 May 2010

I am not a Tory but...rolling back Big Brother State!!!

No I'm not a Tory, but Mr Cameron has just said the most attractive vote catcher yet, but has he gone far enough to get my vote?
UK News Network
I want exactly that Mr Cameron but more of it please,
I want to see speed cameras reserved only for accident black spots,
I want to see average speed cameras taken down completely,
I want to see the now BRUTAL and heavily politicised police being seriously reigned in,
I want to see the recent legislation for terrorism and the powers deployed under it seriously evicerated, until it serves only the purpose it was touted for and not used for spying on us the ordinary people you say this legislation is to protect!

You have caught my attention with your action against 'The Big Brother State', I have to admit.. but what are you going to do about the EU, thats the real 'BIG BROTHER' here and now, you cannot just tinker around the edges, you are either for the people of this country and the rights that they should have but which parties of all hues to date have refused to recognise and pare away at every opportunity, or you are against us.

Fix the Big Brother State, I hope you will but make this sort of promise and renege after I (and others like me, who areconcerned about our civil liberties) have given you my vote and I promise you you will rue the day you promised it!
We have little faith in any of you that at present look able to command enough of a vote to 'rule' us, remember that and think on...



OOOOOHHHH!! DAVE YOU MAKE ME FEEL ALL ELECTRIFIED WHEN YOU TALK DIRTY ABOUT GETTING RID OF BIG BROTHER!!!!

No comments: